Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Desperate for an SLR Camera

Posted by yeru On 2:50 AM

It felt kinda desperate but can anyone blame me if I wanted the new Nikon D5100?

It's a photo contest. There was a criteria for judging but after a series of changes on the qualifications, I think the organizers have decided that they will have their own judges to say who wins. Okay for me!

Yep, I submitted a photo I've taken about three or four years ago. It's an eerie picture of trees. I used a point and shoot camera and while I was grabbing on anything to save my dear life while the motorcycle was running about 80kph, I have my shot. The best for me and the hardest too, personally.




I'm crossing my fingers (just like the over thousand other hopefuls). If I win, I'll finally have a camera that would push me to take better pictures. If not, then I may need to work harder to earn about 50k to finally buy one on my own.

Again, it's desperate. But can you blame me?

0 comments

Post a Comment