Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Literary Folio on the Works

Posted by yeru On 3:05 AM

I'm helping out in editing the poems for the 2011-2012 Literary Folio of my university. There are a lot of good poems and there are some that I really found amusing and entertaining.

I'd been saying this but, having graduated about 6 years and having enjoyed college, I really am missing writing so much.

Handurawan is published annually by my university. If it isn't for the student publication, the literary folio wouldn't be possible. I don't know what this year's editorial board have decided as theme but I'm sure it's going to be great.

I'll be dropping by NORSU when I get home. Hopefully they can give me better idea on how the folio would look like.

Some of the lines I liked about the poems I edited so far are:

0 comments

Post a Comment