Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We watched World Invasion: Battle of Los Angeles last Sunday. I guess it was just the time and place that I'm in for something end-of-world-crap because I find the movie really interesting if not great.


Starring Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez (the only two I recognized) and Ne-yo (can't really figure out which one he was until I made some google search), ***SPOILER ALERT***, the film was about aliens invading Earth because of their need for water - or so one of the theories went.

Three minutes before the film, Nyle received a text message telling her not to forget going to church because the world is going to end soon.

It was scary which made the movie more appealing. Earth is to be colonized by creatures closely resembling robots and they have these guns which bullets burn you dead. People were doing their regular stuff and out of no where, they're being killed.

And having a wild imagination, I pictured myself in such situation. I felt angry about the thought of being colonized. How dare they come and destroy things they don't have right getting. And I imagine myself being one of the marines. Crazy stuff, I know. But how far I'd go to protect the people I love is beyond question.

Just so you would have better idea what I'm talking about, go catch the movie. Tell me what you think and let's debate about it.

'Twould be fun. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment