Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A few days and counting...

Posted by yeru On 7:54 PM

A week and two days from now, I'm heading home.
Home is but just a dot in the map.
If not for the volcano where our city got its name from, I, myself would be having a hard time finding it in the map.

What I like about my small city in the mountain are the falls, and the rivers and the trees (assuming there still are.) I wanted to brag about the wonderful places there but I rather have the pictures do the talking so watch out for them.

Here's a to-do list for me:



1. Stop at every town from Dumaguete all the way to Canlaon in one day.
2. Visit at least 5 beaches. (When I get back, I'll be tanner than the ridiculous Jersey Shores gang.)
3. Deliver a mind-blowing lecture on my university's student publication. (Yep, they invited me again.)
4. Ask grandma and grandpa to cook me some baye-baye, and my favorite kalamay-hati. (I'll post pics to give you an idea what these are.)
5. Bond with Chy and Ice and hopefully will have a mind blowing vacation.

This vacation will be about spending time with my grandparents. Some of my experiences will be made public while most of them, the intimate one, I rather keep to myself.

Looking forward. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment