Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My old blog was updated like ages ago. I don't want to delete it because I still feel a connection to it but I think the time has come for me to move on.

"Empty graves on nobody’s valley" was created to give way to the angst of a younger me. I've grown old and I'm no longer the innocent pacifist that I used to be. I learn a lot of things in life and they were terrible. I no longer believe in good versus evil. I believe in good coexisting with evil. I believe that one person is capable of doing both given the opportunity. I believe that as evil triumph, good is just standing by watching as people suffer maybe drinking mojito and too drunk to care and when his drunkenness has passed, he'd try to win again only that it's too late.

I don't know exactly what I meant by what I wrote - only that it felt right. That good is becoming more and more lax with his role and that evil is becoming more and more persistent is truer than I can even swear. I can feel it in me. It's exciting but more than that, I fear it.

As I say goodbye to Empty graves, I will welcome tearing (dot) wall. He would become my new friend. He will contain every complaint, every mischief, every fucking failure I do. Tearing (dot) wall would put me to shame. He would mock me and laugh at my weaknesses. He would tear me into pieces just like he would tear that wall (whatever that is).

But I believe that by doing this, I'd come out triumphant. In what way, I've got to figure that out. But in every mockery and insult, I'd become strong - thick faced so that when that final test would come, my facing with evil - the goodness left in me would be enough to crush him down.

We had long journey “empty graves”. I would miss you. I would miss your sunny facade and your goody-vibe. But I will not forget you. I may wake you up again someday. Only if I get back that innocence, that belief in good that I already lost.

Tearing (dot) wall, you would become a challenge for me. But you'd help me figure things out, whether you like it or not. We'll traverse life together from now on and don't ever give up on me.
Here's to a new beginning. And to the end of a good friend.

0 comments

Post a Comment