Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Validation of a Job Well Done

Posted by yeru On 6:35 PM

No matter how great a person is, without validation, he still is nothing.

I’m ecstatic with the thought that I earned it, that I am “it.”

I know a lot of you won’t have any idea what I’m talking about. But in my line of work, an email from my boss (a portion is posted below) is as important as hearing the words “Good Job!”



The wait is finally over and new challenges are yet to come but I welcome them, like they are rain from the sky after a dreadful drought.


Long way ahead but I’d make it. I will make it. Deym, I’m proficient and that means something.


With my book in the works (I’m in Chapter 6 now, hurray!) and yes it’s taking a while but before the end of this year, I already have something to present.


Hopefully my friend who knew several publishers would be able to do something to get it published.


Cheers to life. And this one's to the future!

0 comments

Post a Comment